BUSINESS FIRST CHECKING AT FIRST STATE BANK
Perfect for the Volume Check Writer
Business Comes First at First State Bank
First State Bank has created an account suited to your needs! Our Business First Checking account is designed to meet limited-volume check-servicing needs. Cash and coin services are restricted on this account. Business First Checking comes standard with the following:
- Checks, debits, deposits, credits and items deposited
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay (for single user)
- Waived minimum balance fee if the collected balance in the account is maintained at or above $1,500 each day of the monthly statement cycle
There’s only a $100 deposit required to open a Business First Checking Account.
Business First Checking Fees
Fees associated with Business First Checking are as follows:
- Minimum Balance Fee: $10
- Paper statement delivery fee, images available: $5.00
- Activity Fee (200 transactions included free): $0.25
- Fee will apply to each item processed over 200 during each monthly statement cycle
- Item count includes checks, debits, deposits, credits and items deposited.
Opening Your Business First Checking Account
First State Bank is committed to helping your business in any way we can to bring you and your company success. We invite you to call us today if you would like to open a Business First Checking account or have any questions. You may also come in and see us at one of our North Texas locations. If you’re ready to open your Business First Checking account, you can do so in person at one of our convenient locations, by phone or online.
If you like the convenience of doing everything online from the comfort of your home or office, this option is for you. Opening an account with us online is a pretty straightforward process, but we will happily help you out if you need any assistance. Just contact the branch nearest you and we will make sure you get everything set up smoothly.
If you prefer to talk to a person, our friendly and experienced bankers are ready to assist! Contact your local banker and they will gladly walk you through the process.