BUSINESS MONEY MARKET ACCOUNTS AT FIRST STATE BANK
Funding Your Business, Convenient and Easy
Interested in a Money Market Account?
If you are looking for a business savings account with a higher rate of interest and limited check-writing access, a Business Money Market account with First State Bank is a great option for you. Every month, you'll receive interest on your account and still have the flexibility to write a few checks. Come in and talk to us about our Business Money Market accounts, or open one today!
There’s only a $100 deposit required to open a Business Money Market account.
Rates and Fees
Keeping up with your business’ funds is easy at First State Bank. After you open a Business Money Market account at First State Bank, we will help you with the growth of your business and its financial success. Below, we provide a few details about our interest rates:
- Interest will be compounded and credited on a monthly basis.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the uncredited accrued interest.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (e.g., checks).
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Why First State Bank?
Since 1905, First State Bank has been committed to helping our community grow. We cannot achieve that goal without hardworking business owners like yourself. With our Business Money Market accounts, you get a competitive high rate of interest without losing your check-writing ability. Ready to open your own Money Market Account?
If you like the convenience of doing everything online from the comfort of your home or office, this option is for you. Opening an account with us online is a pretty straightforward process, but we will happily help you out if you need any assistance. Just contact the branch nearest you and we will make sure you get everything set up smoothly.
If you prefer to talk to a person, our friendly and experienced bankers are ready to assist! Contact your local banker and they will gladly walk you through the process.