FIRST STATE BANK MINOR SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
Start Healthy Savings Habits at a Young Age
An Easy Way to Start Saving
We believe the best way to foster healthy savings habits is to start off as early as possible. That’s where Minor Savings accounts come into play. Minor Savings accounts from First State Bank are great for encouraging savings at an early age. These accounts can be opened with a deposit as little as $25 and require no minimum balance for depositors under the age of 18.*
Minor Savings Account Specifics
- You are allowed six (6) free withdrawals or debits per quarter with a $2.00 fee for each additional withdrawal or debit.
- You may make up to six (6) preauthorized transfers from your account per month.
- Interest will be credited to your account on a quarterly basis.
- Rate is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Interest will be compounded on a quarterly basis.
Open a Minor Savings Account Today
First State Bank makes investing in the future at a young age easy with our Minor Savings Accounts. Stop by or call the closest FSB branch to open your own account today!
If you like the convenience of doing everything online from the comfort of your home or office, this option is for you. Opening an account with us online is a pretty straightforward process, but we will happily help you out if you need any assistance. Just contact the branch nearest you and we will make sure you get everything set up smoothly.
If you prefer to talk to a person, our friendly and experienced bankers are ready to assist! Contact your local banker and they will gladly walk you through the process.