FIRST STATE BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
Saving for the Future Made Easy
Saving Money with First State Bank
At First State Bank, we’re all about helping you save money for the future, and we make it easy with our Savings Accounts. A Personal Savings Account offers you interest with the convenience of ready access to your cash.
Quick Facts About Our Savings Accounts
- Just a $100 minimum deposit is required to open a First State Bank Personal Savings Account.
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account on a quarterly basis.
- The Savings Interest Rate is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- A Personal Savings Account allows you to make up to six (6) preauthorized transfers per month from the account.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the uncredited accrued interest.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (e.g., checks).
Are There Fees for Personal Savings?
Our Personal Savings Account fee information is as follows:
- A quarterly minimum balance fee of $4.95 will be waived if the balance in the account is at or above $250 each day of the statement cycle.
- There will be a $2.00 charge for each withdrawal over the quarterly limit of six (6).
Additionally, we provide a disclosure at our bank locations that tell about other additional fees tied to your Personal Savings Account. Please reach out to the First State Bank location nearest you to learn more.
Start Saving Today
If you are ready to begin receiving interest on your savings, open a Personal Savings Account with First State Bank today! You may do so online or with a banker.
If you like the convenience of doing everything online from the comfort of your home or office, this option is for you. Opening an account with us online is a pretty straightforward process, but we will happily help you out if you need any assistance. Just contact the branch nearest you and we will make sure you get everything set up smoothly.
If you prefer to talk to a person, our friendly and experienced bankers are ready to assist! Contact your local banker and they will gladly walk you through the process.